Handloom products are handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like no other.
Our products have been shot in studio lights or outdoors . There are times when a camera or a computer monitor can’t match perspective of an eye. Slight difference is unavoidable or there might be slight differences with actual colours
Every Vaniya by Ranjeet product is styled and crafted with love, affection and passion, and we suggest taking extra care of these one of its kind pieces. We strongly recommend:
Dry Clean Only
Avoid bringing in contact with perfurmes
Change fold regularly and store in pure cotton fabrics
Iron on reverse side
Do not bleach and expose this product to excessive heat and sunlight for long
- Taking care of your clothes will keep them looking good and fresh for long.
- All cottons are either handloom woven or hand-block printed or organic.
- Our Products are made and handled by human hands involving various processes and stages and hence slight variation is bound to happen. It cannot be considered as defect.
- Variations are bound to happen in color, finish and overall look.
- The colors you see on our website will depend on the accuracy of your monitor for which subtle variations must be acknowledged.
- We use premium fabrics for all our garments hand sourced by our team. All our prints are undergoes full quality check. Sketch marks, lace work and needle impressions on the fabric, are a part of the standard production process and are not considered as defects.
- Slight difference in color from the visible product image is possible. There are times when a camera or a computer cant match perspective of an eye. Slight difference is unavoidable.
- For Handloom – Organic, Handblock printed or vegetable dyed. The print might have slight irregularities in the motif & colors which results from the human involvement in the process & is a hallmark of handcrafted products.
- For Pure materials (Silk, Crepes, Etc.) – Avoid perfumes as it might damage the product permanently and also spoil the work on the fabric.